“Great prices, huge portions, wonderful staff”
Review of Tony's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 October 2011

My family and I crave delcious Italian food. This past weekend, we ordered take-out from Tony's and it was incredible. 5 of us ate harty meals for about $40 altogether. Tony's has wonderful platters, like chicken or eggplant parm. For $8 to $11, you get a platter meal with 2 large slices of delicious garlic bread, a soup or salad, and a meal big enough for 2. We are big fans of their tomato sauces, too. Everything is very reasonably priced. The restaurant is super clean. The guys and gals who cook clearly know what they're doing! We ordered from an old menu this past time, and the gal at the counter took the time to call us back and ask us what we'd like because their menu had changed. This place goes out of their way to help you and make sure you are full and happy! Will continue to get my Sunday football take-out dinners! I'm super impressed!

1  Thank mcr195