“Good food, quick service”

Herby's El Mexicano Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Steelton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit the Harrisburg's Areas finest Authentic Mexican Cuisine Restaurant and Bar. This Mexican restaurant serves great Spirits & Food Every time. We have a larger menu serving up Mexican fare. Each dish is homemade and delicious. We feature Enchilads, flautas, burritos, tacos, Mexican shrimp, Fajitas, etc. Can't decide, enjoy one of our many combination dinners. We feature tasty desserts as well!Call for Reservations or just Stop in!
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Went on a Thursday evening and was surprised the restaurant wasn't too busy. Service was quick as well as getting our food. Salsa with the chips was fresh and tasty. The amount of food was great. The price of a sangria was a little steep but it was good. We'll be going back.

1  Thank PAMechMom

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I have had many meals at Herby's and it by far my favorite source of Mexican food in the Harrisburg area. Prices are reasonable, staff is friendly, and they serve Margaritas by the pitcher.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I had been here one time before, about 2 years ago. We came back as a treat for my birthday dinner. I can't say it's my favorite Mexican cuisine, however it is the BEST Mexican food that I've found in the Harrisburg area. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting flavorful, good food with an amazing friendly staff!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The food is amazing, the owner is such a wonderful person. She personally comes to your table to ensure you are enjoying your food. The service was great and did I mention, the food was amazing.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This place calls itself "real Mexican cuisine" but it truly a disgrace to Mexicans, food was disgusting. As an example, the rice... tasted like made out of a box, the guacamole taste like onions, and the margarita was sour mix.

I will not desire this food to my worst enemies. It was that bad.

Please, please, please save your money and your good opinion of Mexican food.

1  Thank Yesenia S