All reviewsparking lotroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolbeaver stadiumin townoatmealthe bryce jordan centergreat place to staywould stay againfront desk staffstaff was friendlybusiness triplobby areaconvenient locationeasy accessfootball game
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had reunion of 8 families from our adoption group. All the kids are teenagers now. We had a great stay. The front staff were very helpful, especially Dan. We enjoyed the pool, the small exercise room, and breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised by the food and service at Lettermans Sports Grill, too. Rooms were decent, good air conditioning, but I wish bed wasn't so soft and bouncy and that there was a fan in bathroom. Overall, it was a very good stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Brandon F, General Manager at Hampton Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you leaving a review and comments about your visit with us! We loved having you here! I will make sure Dan sees your nice comments. Rest assured, we are to be getting all new beds later this year so you'll have brand new cozy beds during your next visit!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We enjoyed 2 nights at Hampton Inn State College for a reunion. Our room was large, comfortable and clean. Near Penn State and restaurants. Nice outdoor pool area with three umbrella covered tables and plenty of chairs. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you much for leaving a review and comments about your stay with us! We loved having you and I'm glad you were able to get some R&R by the pool while you were here! Thank you again, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stayed here with my family for a travel softball tournament. The hotel was great with our team. I would recommend this hotel for any stay in State College. The hotel allowed 12 girls to play card games and hang out in the lobby area during a rain storm that delayed their games.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for leaving a review of your stay with us! We love it when guests use our lobby for games and activities, especially during rain storms! I'm glad you were able to pass the time nicely!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by the stay at this hotel! Very clean and welcoming. Very friendly/funny staff, and although it was a general hotel breakfast, they went above and beyond with condiments and goodies to put on top of your food. Even he coffee was great (and I'm fairly particular about my java!). Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for leaving a review and comments about your stay! We have a lot of serious coffee drinkers here, myself among them, so we also take our java quite seriously :)
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Old and dirty. Had to request a new room upon check in since first room was dirty and old. Second room wasn't much better, but I dealt with it. Hand held room items such as channel guide was dog eared and stained. Remote control was so worn out you couldn't really read the buttons.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon F, General Manager at Hampton Inn State College, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you leaving a review about your stay and bringing your experience to my attention! I sincerely apologize about the condition of your room and tub surface. Please be assured that I will have all items replaced with new and the tub professionally cleaned and resurfaced! Again, thank you for your review!

P: 814-231-1590