“Amazing Ice Cream”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stop and pick up a few half gallons here whenever in town. Penn States Creamery is making some off the charts good ice cream! A must stop if you are a ice cream person. My favorite is cookies and cream, but then there’s butter pecan... oh, but then there’s peanut butter swirl.. Decisions, decisions.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We brought home to family 4 1/2 gallons. The creamery packed it up in an inexpensive cooler bag with dry ice. Frozen solid hours later. Delicious as always.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The kid was harassing us to stop and get ice cream. Oh what a great idea. I cream tasted so different. Yummy. Now we planning for our next visit.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Some of the best ice cream ever! And if you want to take home you can purchase dry ice to keep it frozen! We also purchased cheese, summer sausage and chocolate. All of those were excellent too!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I've been coming to the creamery on a fairly regular basis for almost a year now, and every time I go I get a milkshake. They're the best I've ever had!

I haven't had a flavor I haven't liked yet, but my favorites are Monkey Business, Happy Happy Joy Joy, and Death by Chocolate!

Date of visit: March 2018