“Good diner breakfast ”
Review of Spring-Ford Diner

Spring-Ford Diner
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Spring City
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast on Sunday at the Spring Ford Diner and we were not disappointed. My wife had a omelette and totally enjoyed it. The omelette was filled with peppers, onions, cheese and ham and served with hash browns and toast. I had blueberry pancakes and bacon. The pancakes were packed with blueberries and were sweet. The bacon was crisp and not over done. The service was first rate with just the right amount of attention without being bothersome. We will need to try lunch and/or dinner.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great service, good food, large portions and friendly staff and great salads bar and soups seem to be homemade

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I went here for an early breakfast and it wasn't too bad, hearty but in terms of flavor nothing fantastic. It was good though so can't really complain, would come again for a quick bite possibly.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I've been here a few times and the service is great, friendly, and fast. The food is great, salad bar is great, and prices are very reasonable with good sized portions. Plenty of seating area, even on very crowded nights.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast it was very good i has the downtown special eggs sausage home fries coffee all for under $7.00 everything was hot and good. My wife had the stuffed French toast with peaches. A new place for us to eat in the area. The service was also friendly and quick. You have to try this place out.