All reviews indoor pool room was clean hot breakfast waffles off the highway nice place to stay would stay here again king suite bw sauna amenities walmart internet microwave college carlisle
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The hotel was clean. It was conveniently located right off Rt. 81. There was plenty of parking also. The breakfast was delicious. There was a variety of breakfast foods to choose from. The only problem was the bathroom. The shower curtain would not stay closed. It kept slipping down to the middle. The shower itself was outdated. My only issue would be that they would need to update bathrooms. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Bwship, General Manager at Best Western Shippensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Shippensburg Best Western, and thank you for your excellent review!

I apologize for the sliding shower curtain - we are in the process of repairing saging shower rods and replacing others. I am extremely happy that you enjoyed our breakfast!!

I and the entire Best Western team look forward to your next visit and promise to provide an even HIGHER level of comfort and service.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Run down, sauna being used for storage, pool not clean. Carpets in hallways had seen better days ten years ago.breakfast was okay compared to some places. Neither my wife or I would recommend this hotel.Entry Door.on side of building broken so anyone could enter the hotel day or night.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bwship, General Manager at Best Western Shippensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to me/us!

I am sorry the sauna was not in operation; I am surprised however that you found the pool to be dirty; I assure you that is not the norm!!

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

On our way home from Indian Beach, this hotel conveniently located right off the highway. Clean, comfortable rooms, very friendly front desk stafff, quick check and out. Would definitely stay here again next time we are going this way

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bwship, General Manager at Best Western Shippensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us, and thank you for your excellent review!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This was a modern, clean, neat hotel. The staff were pleasant and accommodating. This hotel had a large, great indoor pool. The room was presentable but the bathroom was cramped and the toilet the old low kind. We had a flat tire and didn't notice it until night time. The staff was very helpful. We did have trouble with cell phone reception. I had to go outside and stand away from the hotel in order to be able to use my cell phone. The only negative of this hotel is the room bathroom was way too small.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Bwship, General Manager at Best Western Shippensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Although we can't do anything about the old style of bathroom layout, we are in the process of replacing the toilets with the new higher units. :o)

Shippensburg, PA 17257

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Good visit from start to finish. Our receptionist Jackie was a gem, so helpful and cheerful. Our rooms were more than adequate and breakfast was plentiful and nicely arrayed.The pool area which we did not use looked very inviting. The coffee bar in the reception area was great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bwship, General Manager at Best Western Shippensburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us, thank you for your excellent review and thank you for your kind words!