Econo Lodge & Suites
Hampton.com
USD 83*
USD 91*
Priceline
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
Hotels.com
USD 70*
Priceline
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
USD 108*
ComfortSuites
USD 96*
USD 89*
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
USD 130*
USD 99*
USD 97*
Country Inn
USD 173*
USD 152*
All reviewsworked perfectlyan older buildinghot showerroom was cleanhard boiled eggsup to datea great staywould stay here againwafflesfirst floorpadeskactelevisionmicrowaveuniversityrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2011

hi i recently stayed at the econo lodge in selins grove pa, well at first when you hear econolodge you think cheap motel and misc thoughts enter your head. ok so we get there the staff is A-1 nice people very respectful and helpfull. upon arrival i noticed a lot of punk kids in the rear rooms that face the woods so i dont know if they put young roudys back there on purpose or it just seemed that way so i wanted far from them and requested a room in the front no problem sir got a front room.this is a pet friendly hotel dont care for that to much i read a review here about bed bugs could have been rovers fleas but our beds came up clean no bugs room small but in A-1 shape new carpet.if you have a lot of luggage i dont recomend the 2nd floor you need to go into a hall up a smallflight of stairs it was a pain.the pool looked nice but i didnt use it so go at your own risk .theres a resterant but i didnt eat there i dont care for mexican food also bob evens is right out front if your hungry.overall this place wasnt bad dont dig the pet thing but i would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kareokecowboy
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We stopped here on our way home from vacation for one night. At first, everything seemed fine - the rooms looked clean, the beds seemed comfortable. However, the next morning, my kids, who were staying in the room next to ours and had a horrible night, all woke up with bedbug bites up and down their bodies. They complained of being kept awake all night long, itching and scratching. The hotel manager would not speak to me when I called about it, and in the end, nothing was done - they said it was clean.
The breakfast was the worst I've ever had - you're allowed one drink and either 1 pastry or 1 bagel. You can't help yourself to more, and the options are extremely limited.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Sara D
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I recently had a need to return to the Central Pennsylvania area and needed a hotel for the evening. Due to many activities going on in the area, the only place with vacancies was this EconoLodge that I booked. I was not expecting much and my expectations were even only barely met n some areas.

Here is my summary:

GOOD – Bed was comfortable and the room rate was reasonable

GOOD – The place had a spacious and landscaped pool area we used which was a pleasant surprise.

FAIR – Not expecting much, there were only 2 towels in the room and not even a plastic bag available for our dirty clothes.

BAD - The property is very unkept. I also noticed a broken card swipe for anyone to get into the hotel via a side door; an inoperative card swipe into the vending area, again leaving anyone in; a shattered-glass broken on the Laundry detergent dispenser with all the contents missing.

BAD – Our non-smoking room smelled from smoke and a few rooms I walked by that had open doors smelled from the animals I could see in the rooms.

HORRIBLE – The free breakfast (served in the Mexican Restaurant attached) consisted of: English Muffins, very weak Coffee and Juice. PERIOD. To complete the ambiance we also were presented with restroom C-Fold paper towels to use as our napkins. It was so bad that we actually went out for breakfast at a local restaurant after that. There was also a very unfriendly Breakfast Nazi manning the operation. I felt it was as close to a Bread & Water penitentiary meal that one could have. I mentioned my disappointment about the breakfast at check out and was told that it is out of their control and the owner of the restaurant is meeting the minimum standards for an EconoLodge as set by Choice Hotels and refuses to change anything.

Again, the reason for me choosing this property to stay at was because everything else in the area for miles around was booked. I am guessing that those who know did not make this their hotel of choice for a reason.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GTPM
Reviewed 14 October 2010

This hotel is very clean and the staff is very attentive. They accept small dogs with open arms.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2010

We had 7 families doing a weekend stay in Knoebels. We had a great stay at a great hotel. The hotel rooms, bathrooms and pool were all clean. The staff was very helpful! We needed there assistance a few times and each time they came through with flying colors. First, instance was the lock on one of the doors would not work - the staff remedy this problem inside of inconvience us to change rooms they gave us the adjoining room at no charge. Second, 2 of the rooms lost power for some reason and within seconds of a phone call to the front desk the problem was solved. Third, after check out we realized one of the babies lost their blankie behind we drove back to the hotel and the staff came upstairs with us to help find the blankie.....
Our party consisted of 7 families with children ranging from 6 months to age19. Everyone enjoyed themselves and were pleased with the hotel. I would HIGHLY recommend staying here. The hotel is 30 minutes from Knoebels and is an easy drive. All 7 families agree we had no complaints and we would stay there again.....

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family