“Great Atmosphere for a Sports Bar/Restuarant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sidelines Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Sewickley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Enjoyed the evening with a friend at Sidelines. Not a beer drinker but they sure have a lot of choices. My salad was large enough for two so I had the second half the next day. Love their wing choice seasoning.

There are newer reviews for Sidelines Bar & Grill

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Last year I gave this restaurant a 5 Star rating based on our experience during our annual Fat Tuesday Wingfest. This year, they barely deserve a 1 star rating. Rather than write an exhaustive account of our bad experience this year, I will instead list several bullet points:
- Extremely slow service: An hour wait for 12 wings? It took so long the ice in our drinks completely melted.
- Poor service: Drinks remained empty most of the night. Reply? They're busy!
- Rude server: We generally tip at 100% of the tab. But we expect service. We told our server this and she said she didn't care. What! A server not wanting tips! Unreal. She also treated one member of our group poorly to the point of becoming hostile.
- Overpriced food: The wings must have come from chicks because they were so small. Our group spent over $200 for a couple of servings of wings and drinks, when we could get them, that is.

Needless to say, maybe this is the place for Sewickley Village hipsters to stop in with their baby carriages (there were a lot!) but this place is certainly not a true sports bar. I don't know what changed in one year, but I submit that we will certainly not be there next year.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the best wings I've ever had for a very good price, our waitress was also very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We visited Sidelines on Saturday night for the Pens game. I have been there a couple times and usually sit at the bar however we chose the dining are for this visit because of the massive TV.The atmosphere was great and service excellent. They have a great beer list with many options for all styles including many local craft beers.
The wings are top notch! I have had about 6 flavors and would say that the Sriracha Honey Mustard are my favorite. The downside is the food other than wings. They had a Taco special and in all honestly, shouldn't have even bothered. No creativity and basically just fish, chicken or beef on a store bought tortilla. Also the Zucchini fries were terribly greasy almost to the point of inedible.
They do have great pretzels but you can only get them at happy hour.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Good enough sandwiches, wraps, etc. your standard bar fare. Ok for an occasional dinner. Better for lunch