“Great wings ”

Sidelines Bar & Grill
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Sewickley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Some of the best wings I've ever had for a very good price, our waitress was also very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone

1  Thank kevinsoergel

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We visited Sidelines on Saturday night for the Pens game. I have been there a couple times and usually sit at the bar however we chose the dining are for this visit because of the massive TV.The atmosphere was great and service excellent. They have a great beer list with many options for all styles including many local craft beers.
The wings are top notch! I have had about 6 flavors and would say that the Sriracha Honey Mustard are my favorite. The downside is the food other than wings. They had a Taco special and in all honestly, shouldn't have even bothered. No creativity and basically just fish, chicken or beef on a store bought tortilla. Also the Zucchini fries were terribly greasy almost to the point of inedible.
They do have great pretzels but you can only get them at happy hour.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Good enough sandwiches, wraps, etc. your standard bar fare. Ok for an occasional dinner. Better for lunch

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I followed a recommendation to try Sidelines... I was told I would find a good selection of beers and the burgers would be very good. There were three in our party, each went for different beers and burgers--all were very good and the service was better than I expected. All-in-all this was an above average sports bar experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I had a hamburger with bacon, French fries at the bar it was very good.. The drinks were very filling.