“Typical local bar food, but good”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sidelines Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Sewickley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Good enough sandwiches, wraps, etc. your standard bar fare. Ok for an occasional dinner. Better for lunch

There are newer reviews for Sidelines Bar & Grill

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I followed a recommendation to try Sidelines... I was told I would find a good selection of beers and the burgers would be very good. There were three in our party, each went for different beers and burgers--all were very good and the service was better than I expected. All-in-all this was an above average sports bar experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I had a hamburger with bacon, French fries at the bar it was very good.. The drinks were very filling.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have been here several times over the last few months....food is always good. Great selection of brews. Monday is $6 buck burgers with fries...large burger with all the toppings....give them a try...Highly recommend

Reviewed 27 February 2016

ek
My friends and I used to absolutely LOVE this place. We were there ALL the time. Then they decided to change their menu and get rid of all of our favorites. Like the beer cheese bread bowl, the Pittsburgh wrap, the wrap n'at, etc basically everything that set it apart from everywhere else. It's such a shame they've done that. It's just like any generic bar anywhere now and we rarely go there anymore. If they brought back the GOOD menu we'd be back like a shot. Also, what is up with the limp (sorry, 'firm') fries they serve now?
Few people like fries that are not cooked properly, God they are SOOO gross. The staff are great though.