6,919 results
All reviews water park magic quest all ages dance party magiquest game bunk beds wave pool kids love family suite dinner buffet pizza place life guards a lot of fun older kids kids running year olds whole family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos is dated. The overall condition of the resort is old. The rugs need to be changed in the hallways and the rooms need to be updated as my sink had a crack in it. The room advertised 2 Queen beds but it was more like 2 double beds. I slept bad because my husband and I are used to sleeping on a Queen sized bed. The Water Park was just ok and I found it to be not clean enough. There was food left on tables and people leave garbage on the floor which is gross in a pool area. The Loose Moose Buffet is overpriced at $26.00 dollars per person plus gratuity and you don't even get a drink included. I understand if you have to pay for alcoholic drinks but at least give your guest a Sprite or a Coke with that price. The selection of food choices at the buffet could of been better too. Finally, the pizza place by the pool had the most awful pizza and chicken wings. The pizza tasted like elementary school cafeteria pizza and the chicken wings were hard and old tasting which made my family fart all night long! I don't recommend it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Overall is not bad for the family with two little ones(1 is 2 and another is 7). My kids had great time there. But for the price, I think that’s too high. I might choose to do something else in the future for the price

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our grand kids and kids had so much fun. The staff is polite, helpful and friendly. We have multiple food allergies and the chefs were so accommodating. The water park closes at a good time so the kids did not feel like they were missing anything when they went to bed.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Super Fun Family Getaway!! Keeps the kids busy with so much to do. The water park, arcade & ice cream shop are some of our favorites. We've been going to Great Wolf Lodge for over 10 years now and our family (oldest is now 16) STILL loves it!! :) I would highly recommend a visit!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

From booking to check out we had no issues and would for sure love to go back if we could! high recommend it, love that we did not have to carry money or room keys around with us. Lots of free stuff for kids also.

Date of stay: March 2018