“Supplement To Dinner”
Review of China House II

China House II
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We needed a little something more for dinner. We got wonton soup and spring rolls. The rolls were light and crispy and delicious. The soup was flavorful and loaded with wontons. Delicious. This is a regular place for us.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is a nice family restaurant, whether you're dining in or taking out. Service is very good and friendly. Sushi good and all chinese dishes are very good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I live a few minutes away and get take out fairly often! Usually takes 15 minutes after I call it in. The employees are always friendly. Our food is always the best Chinese food around!!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I hesitate to order Mei Fun anywhere else. It never measures up to China House II. Whether you are picking up or dining in, they provide a good experience and you are served in a timely manner. The mochi is good and they have a decent amount of flavors to choose from. Other Asian restaurants around me do not compare anymore and even though they don't deliver, I will make the trip to pick up my food because it is that good.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

They are pleasant and friendly. They already know our likes on the menus. They are reasonably priced.