“Lunch stop”

McCullough's Kitchen Table
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Sandy Lake
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I stopped off for lunch at this restaurant while driving home to Canada. I had the meatloaf sandwich, with mashed potatoes and gravy, while Kelly had a burger with fries. Food was o.k., although the bottomless coffee cup was not great. Good value, and the server was efficient and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

On the roadside about 2.5 miles from the interstate lies McCullough's.
Just a simple burger and fries for me. Simple it was.
Small patty on a seemingly store bought bun. Exactly like your 8 pack of buns at home.
Skin on fries were just okay.
Inexpensive and you'll see why.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

2nd visit here. The food has a worse than greasy spoon taste. Bacon was rancid. Mushrooms were canned. Butter was smart balance not actual butter. I actually put ketchup on my omelette to choke it down. Decor is old and sad.

Only positive was a very nice server and prompt service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

When needing ketchup our waiter gave us three well used not very clean - empty bottles.... yuck - very poor service cold, mediocre (at best) food - in an atmosphere that is stuck in the floral mauve era. We won’t be going back... sad as the area needs a good place to eat!

Date of visit: November 2017