“Grand daughter likes it”

French Quarter Bistro
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Royersford
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave.
Description: Cajun/creole influenced restaurant and full service bar located in Royersford, Pa. We offer a varied menu, nightly specials, gourmet burgers,12 revolving craft beers on tap, & catering services. ‎
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Good quality food. For Munchies we had the Fried Tomato which is delicious. She loves their deep fried Burger and Thursday's are there Burger special night. The top off the evening with the bread pudding which is like a meal unto itself. It was a bit pricey but well worth it because the food was excellent. They also have craft beer.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Came here with a Groupon and was a tad apprehensive as we approached the restaurant because from the outside it din't look like it was going to be anything special. Nice enough on the inside though and as soon as I tasted the corn bead they brought to the table I knew the food was going to be a treat. My wife had the fillet which was cooked wonderfully. I had the Seafood Jambalaya which had a little more tomato than I would choose but still tasted excellent. It was a really nice portion (plenty of shrimp and sausage) and had just the amount of spice I like, just a bit of bite but I didn't feel like my mouth was burning. Was also happy to see how nice the staff was. Sometimes when I use a Groupon I feel like we get the cold shoulder (I guess staff thinks I will be a bad tipper) but they were great and even though it was a bit far I will certainly come back. Maybe next time for lunch since they had a nice Burger menu I'd like to try.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We visited this restaurant a few days ago and had a very good dinner. The pace lacks decoration but makes up for it by serving a varied selection of very dishes. There is bar in the next room, separate from the dining area, which can get loud at times, but nevertheless we enjoyed our dinner and will return.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing! The food is out of this world! They offer a decent selection of craft beers as well. Absolutely great place!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

A jewel in downtown Royersford! Service was fast and very helpful. Two of us dined here. We both had the crawfish bisque. Very tasty, medium spice, and lotsa crawfish. Yum. We had the fried chicken and Korean Chicken tacos for entrees. Both were excellent and well priced. Plenty of food left over to take home too. Also, the cornbread was very good, but more like a dessert as it was sweet. They have an extensive draft beer list, many of which are local brews. Atmosphere was quaint and quiet. Perfect Friday evening. Wow!! We will be back.