“Great breakfast stop!”
Review of Main Street Cafe

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Royersford
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast and lunch. Just starting dinner service on March 29. BYOB. Breakfast served all day.
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Friends and I are always looking for good places for breakfast in our area and decided to try Main Street Cafe. We were not disappointed. Food was great (especially the loaded home fries!). My omelette was huge and full of bacon. Service was great and we got plenty of coffee refills! we have a new breakfast stop in Royersford now!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. We've been coming every Sunday for over a year. The home fries are the BEST! There are always quirkily named specials for a little extra money but you can't go wrong with anything off the menu!
One complaint is that the servers/buskids are a little slow with coffee refills but very attentive if you ask.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Stopped for a lunch with some old friends. Gave us some time to socialize, good lunch, good service. Very friendly people. Would eat there again, especiall since it's 2 miles away.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Everyone is very nice, especially the waitresses. The food is very good and inexpensive. The only bad thing, is the owner is a big Pittsburgh fan. We all joke about it. He has lots of different sports paraphernalia for sale.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I have passed this establishment many times and wondered how good it was. My wife told me that she enjoyed her meal. We decided to go there for breakfast.

The neighborhood feel of the restaurant hits you as soon as you walk in. You can tell that is a place where the locals like to come and hang out. It's as much a destination as a place to eat.

I loved the authenticity of printed menus with "sold out" and portions of a plate crossed out in black marker. This real time update made the experience feel more genuine in some way.

My meal was the "Fletcher Cox" breakfast sandwich - eggs, cheese, spicy sausage, and frizzy onions. Since they were out of their special spicy sauce I have an excuse to go back and order this again. I enjoyed the sandwich because it was full of flavor and had a kick to it.

My wife enjoyed her two large pancakes, turkey sausage and scrambled eggs. The coffee and orange juice are also very good.

Our server had a very nice smile and was quite attentive.