“Great food which keeps us coming back”
Review of Main Street Cafe

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Royersford
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast and lunch. Just starting dinner service on March 29. BYOB. Breakfast served all day.
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I come here a LOT. Breakfast and lunch are both great and the service is friendly and FAST. Their homefries actually have flavor which you would think would be a no-brainer, but I'm surprised how bland they are at other places. Try the loaded homefries...the best. They have some awesome weekend breakfast specials which change weekly so you can always try something new.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My husband and I set out to go to Annamarie's but it was extremely hot inside and there were many folks waiting for tables. Instead, we went to Main Street Cafe which is right down the street. My husband had the eggs bennedict. It was cooked to perfection and just the way he likes it. I tasted his home fries and thought they were very good. You can pay for extra onions and peppers in your home fries. I ordered a short stack of blueberry pancakes. They were delicious and full of berries. The portion was so large that I only ate half. We were seated as soon as we arrived and our server was friendly and efficient. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Been here a few times now and its quickly becoming a go to. Breakfast and lunch place that keeps me coming back again and again. Staff is friendly and the food is excellent. Highly recommend on TA and to the fellow locals around town.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Friendly, down home atmosphere where strangers are always welcomed, combined with an unbeatable, out of the ordinary breakfast menu, makes a stop at this café worthwhile.

1  Thank albfie
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We had breakfast here last week. The coffee was delicious and the food was very good. Good service too.