“Expensive food ”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: American diner open 7 days a week. Located in the heart of PA dutch country. 6am-830pm. Take out available. PA Dutch food, Italian specialties, Greek specialties, BREAKFAST ALL DAY.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Expensive food for a diner. Over 20.00 for home fries with bacon, ham, sausage, and cheese on top. Not good tasting at all. Condiment holder nasty. Looks like hasn't been washed in a long time.

2  Thank Peggy S

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This place is AWESOME! The plate was filled with great food. We enjoyed our sandwiches so much (Reuben and a Patty Melt) that we returned for breakfast the next morning. Again, we were NOT disappointed and the price is right. There’s a reason there are so many cars there when you drive by!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

First time - expecting something local, but found the experience imported from out of state. Food was OK, waitress was pleasant. Seating was difficult with a large group. Typically greeter staff are friendly, welcoming and then leave you alone; our experience was more the "helicopter hostess" Prices not out of line. Desserts looked good but left them there.

1  Thank Art W
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Staying just down the street, we popped in for breakfast on a Saturday morning. It's a busy little place. Yes...little and tight fitting, but we had no wait. The food is just what you would expect from a diner. OMGoodness.............the pancake was larger than the plate!! Service was very fast. It was Veteran's Day, so when paying, my husband asked if they were doing anything for vets and was told that yes, his meal was on them. What a thoughtful thing for them to offer....and thank you! It is a CASH ONLY restaurant!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I just left this diner after stopping here for the last 10 years, we come every year and always enjoy it. However this time the seemed busier then usual. My niece is a month old apparently there was an issue about how we could fit her in the booth. After my 70 year old mother went in to talk to the mean older women who was working the register about the seating issue she quickly attacked my mother and was extremely dismissive and bothered by our presence. Once I came to the front I asked if our table was ready " I already told your mother you need to wait and patient". Not having spoke to the women until just then I was extremely uncomfortable and felt like our presence was not wanted. After that I can back to her and said "we will be going somewhere else thank you very much though, you could be a bit kinder to your patrons". She then told me it was not her and that it was my 70 year old mother with demensia

1  Thank gilligans1955