“Good find”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: American diner open 7 days a week. Located in the heart of PA dutch country. 6am-830pm. Take out available. PA Dutch food, Italian specialties, Greek specialties, BREAKFAST ALL DAY.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Staying just down the street, we popped in for breakfast on a Saturday morning. It's a busy little place. Yes...little and tight fitting, but we had no wait. The food is just what you would expect from a diner. OMGoodness.............the pancake was larger than the plate!! Service was very fast. It was Veteran's Day, so when paying, my husband asked if they were doing anything for vets and was told that yes, his meal was on them. What a thoughtful thing for them to offer....and thank you! It is a CASH ONLY restaurant!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I just left this diner after stopping here for the last 10 years, we come every year and always enjoy it. However this time the seemed busier then usual. My niece is a month old apparently there was an issue about how we could fit her in the booth. After my 70 year old mother went in to talk to the mean older women who was working the register about the seating issue she quickly attacked my mother and was extremely dismissive and bothered by our presence. Once I came to the front I asked if our table was ready " I already told your mother you need to wait and patient". Not having spoke to the women until just then I was extremely uncomfortable and felt like our presence was not wanted. After that I can back to her and said "we will be going somewhere else thank you very much though, you could be a bit kinder to your patrons". She then told me it was not her and that it was my 70 year old mother with demensia

1  Thank gilligans1955
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This Diner is a perfect place to grab a Rueben and a bowl of chili. It was a cold evening we wanted to go where the locals go. The turkey club is delicious, huge portions size too! The Rueben is SO DELICIOUS! The chili is made fresh daily. We will be Back, and make this a regular stop for sure. I highly recommend this diner for a quick bite to eat. The waitresses are friendly and they make you feel at home too!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This small tin diner was good when it was Jenny's Diner. The prices are high and the owner who guards the cash register is a nut!! She watches every move that the poor
waiters do! Otherwise a good breakfist and ok dinner with good service...

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank firephoto352
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This diner has surprisingly good food for the building's small ramshackle exterior. The shrimp basket, french fries, and french toast are all delicious. Make sure to double check your total on your bill. Two of our waitresses upcharged us, but the cashier was able to correct these errors.

Date of visit: October 2017