“Great Easter Buffet”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hershey Farm's Grand Smorgasbord features both classic PA Dutch dishes and modern flavors. Enjoy our original recipes, hot entrées, freshly prepared daily specials on the Grill, a hot carving station, crisp salads and homemade soups on the Soup, Salad, Gourmet Bread & Potato Bar and our famous desserts on the Bakery fresh deluxe dessert bar. As always, enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Grand Smorgasbord FREE, on the date of your birth. I.D. is required for FREE birthday meal.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I had our Easter dinner here and it was fantastic! Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. She was quick to clear plates and refill drinks. The food was so very good. The chicken pot pie was the best I have ever had. My husband greatly enjoyed the shrimp and other seafood dishes. Even the vegetables were really good. Naturally they had great desserts. They had delicious soups and I could go on and on.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this instead of our favorite, Millers Smorgasborg. Disappointed with the selection and quality of the food. Many foods advertised were not available. Might have been that we were there on a weekday. Will not return in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

One of the Best Buffets in the world. The food was fresh and a big variety of food to eat. The waiter and waitress were very pleasant.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The food was excellent. Never had Ham Balls before, outstanding. Good grill. Good Hamburger. Liked the entrees and sides. Waffles for dinner, yum. But........
When they seated us, we walked from the entrance by the buffet to our table and as soon as we passed the hostess station, and walked by the very first buffet station.....OMG the stench. URINE!! WHAT? I told myself it was some odd fish dish or something. But NO. Every time I returned to the buffet and approached the end of the room near the entrance it hit me again. SO DISGUSTING. All I can think of is that somehow the ventilation system was pumping air from the toilet into the dinning room or something. Or...there was a floor drain that had a p-trap that was evaporated dry. I don't know, but it was awful. I mentioned it as we were leaving and another customer heard me and said that they had been hit by it too. (so I wasn't imagining it). The food was ALL good, but the atmosphere was unappetizing. They need to fix it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was not too impressed. The food was well prepared and our over all experience was fine, it's the price that floored me. $80 for 6 people! The food is good, just not $80 good; and that's the lunch price. There are chain restaurants that have better food and more reasonable prices. Go there and save your money.