New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
“Do not stay here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

Very very bad service. Cleaning lady came right into the room without knocking the door more than once and we just had our underwears on, she must have thought we were checking out but we weren't, there were 2 of us and we only got one little shampoo bottle so i couldnt wash my hair. It was expensive and i made a mistake by trusting the reviews. There are lots of better options close by, i would suggest to do a little research on the internet to make sure you do not make the same mistake i did in staying at this overpriced and poorly run hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank daitan31

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Willington, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Family stayed here March 24 2012, had two rooms. The reason for choosing this hotel was that they allowed dogs. Hotel was opened last Sept. Indoor pool was enjoyed by grandsons. The rooms were large, very comfy high beds. Nice bathroom, fridge and micro also. The vicinity is great, across from the outlets.Continental breakfast included and the staff were wonderful, will definately stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank ralphy57
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Stayed there with small group and we were all happy with the hotel. Everything is new and clean. Pool warm, but small. Hot tub HOT ! Front desk was friendly. Great location near rt 30 and 896 . Did not hear any noise from Route 30 . Basic continental breakfast was good, though breakfast room too small to accomodate everyone, which seems like a problem for many chains these days. Overall great hotel . Will be back. Also went to the Willow Valley restaurant and it was horrrible. I used to rave about it but it has gone way down hill and would reccommend Hershey Farm or Dienners both are nearby !

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank lucieM42
East Rutherford, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

They just opened Sept/2011 so the hotel is brand new. Nice 15x20 small pool. Centrally located, with super large farm out your window. Outside ONLY, the farm fields March/2012 smelled like fertilizer. Dont think you can fully eliminate that aroma in Lancaster, especially during early planting season. This hotel over looks a beautiful large farm and about 500 acres of land....BEAUTIFUL. I would definitely stay there again....And by the way breakfast was super excellent, with waffels, cereals, donuts, fruits, coffee, tea, and a nice breakfast room. And their prices are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Third Floor Room Facing Farm.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Richard N
Milford, DE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

My wife and I decided to go to Lancaster after we finished attending a wedding about 30 miles away. We decided at the spur of the moment to stay over night. We walked in the Hotel - brand new! The clerk said there were no standard rooms available and gave us a very nice upgraded room at a great rate. She was VERY helpful.

As we went to go eat our experience sarted - we got stuck in the hotel elevator. We waited for several minutes pushing any button to get moving - nothing. We then reluctantly rang the alarm bell, and again, and again after a couple of minutes - nothing! I then hit the emergency call button, heard it pick-up and then it hung up! As a former Deputy Fire Chief, I was shocked! I had my cell phone and was about to dial 911 went the elevator moved. The door openned and we ran out. We took the steps down to the desk (12' away from the elevator and alarm bell) and told told her about the problem. She apologized immediately called the repair people.

We then left and shopped and decided to eat at our favorite restaurant (Good n Plenty). After that we returned to the hotel and I was still concerned that the emergency call phone didn't work. I returned to the desk and two clerks were there. I expressed my concerns - the clerk said there were constant issues with the elevator and when the phone went off again they just picked it up and put it down. WHAT! When I returned home, I wrote a complaint to the owner/manager and they responded appropriately, addressing all my issues. I am satisfied with the way he handled the safety complaint. I was also given a 20% discount on a future stay (not the 100% guarantee advertised) not that I asked for it - My concern was safety!

The room was very clean and comfortable and had a fridge and microwave unit, two chairs, a small couch and desk. The breakfast area in the morning was better than expected; a great variety of items and my favorite - waffle station. Other than the elevator issue we had a great time. I would have no problem returning to this hotel - and maybe just take the steps.

Stop by the information center and get the Lancaster Guide for great coupons and discounts!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mac4216
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
10.5 km away
Eden Resort & Suites, BW Premier Collection
2.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
4.2 km away
1.3 km away
Comfort Suites Amish Country
Comfort Suites Amish Country
#11 of 38 in Lancaster

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster? Share your experiences!