“Great spot after church ”

Louis Family Restaurant
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after mass on Sunday and I don't think we were the only ones with that idea! Everything we had was good. They offer pretty standard diner fare at pretty standard diner prices. My husband and I will be making this stop a part of our Sunday routine. You can also tell that the restaurant is truly family owned and operated. If you also like to support local owners make sure you stop by ☺

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stopped by for a late breakfast on Good Friday, sat ate the counter. Place was pretty full, but I had not wait. Was attended to immediately, by a pleasant and very attentive waitress. Food was fresh, plentiful and tasty. This is a nice little family run diner, and I would certainly visit again were i in the area.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

This is a very nice little family owned restaurant featuring basic comfort foods, large portions and relatively inexpensive prices. We usually go there for breakfast and have always had great service.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Good food prepared quickly, and served fast and Hot. Prices are reasonable with excellent service and friendly waitresses.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat breakfast. We spotted how crowded Louis Family Restaurant was and pulled in! The place was packed. Every waitress seemed to know all of the customers. Our waitress was so friendly and attentive! Our food was delicious, cheap and arrived quickly! Now we know why the parking lot was so crowded! We just found our new place to eat breakfast!