“The Place you want to go to feal like you belong”

Italian Delight Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 94 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 July 2015

My husband and myself never new this place was here and we have lived near by for 13 yrs. stopped in for a sub and we could not be happier that we did. The food we order was great but the server and the owners children that happen to be there that night made my day. I must say the little girl could really sing and her brother acted as her greatest manager. They made me forget how much I miss my owe grandchildren that are very far away. We have been back several times and the help they have there could not be friendlier. It's are Italian restaurant from now on.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I must be an absolute Italian restaurant nightmare, because I can't get over how some of these pizza joints insist on being exactly like the 15 other places in town that call themselves the same thing. Regardless, we gave Italian Delight a shot because, well, honestly, because they have been in Quakertown for quite some time, so how bad can they be? Well, they aren't bad. Actually, they are okay. We got their pizza. Half mushroom. There wasn't a darn thing I could say good or bad about it. I think that qualifies as average, if I do my math correctly. I'd go there again, but I won't go out of my way to get there.

1  Thank Jeff J