“Food is very good and a lot of it”
Review of Faraco's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Faraco's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 93 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I had a restaurant card so we gave it a try, the food was very good and a lot of it, I brought home leftovers and had another whole meal. Love the garlic knots. I like it so much I went back again last week. The only negative I have is, it seems to take a long time to get your food. I must say the food was very hot and good

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Glad they have a bar now. And a nice addition.So convenient to grab a few brews and have a cheesesteak. Right off the turnpike and minutes from home.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We were on our way home and was driving by. Clearly they have a new addition being finished and it was very nice. The waitress was pleasant and helpful. We ordered our dishes and both were well prepared. I had baked Ziti and my companion had eggplant parmesan. Each dish came with a side salad and garlic knots. Yum.

We would come back if and when we are in the area.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The place itself is nice -open lay out with the bar. And it stops there. The bar drink options were limited. I asked for a glass of pinot grigio and was told they don't serve it. They messed up my husband's beers both times.
I ordered a salad and 2 slices of pizza with black olives, and my husband ordered a veal parmesan sandwich. My salad never came out, my two slices were so over done that the olives were curling up. My husband's sandwich was dripping with grease, no cheese and no sauce. The French fries were under done.

Don't bother save your money and go elsewhere. The reviews on their website must've been written by family members.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Sorry for this review as I love small businesses that are working hard to earn a living. However, I saw a good review for this restaurant and since it was close by and raining, thought I would give it a try.
First of all, I wasn't waited on as I stood by and finally just sat down in a seat. I like to read the paper and after I did receive my drink order, the lights went out over my table and a few others.
I was waiting for the waitress to possibly reseat me when I finally just moved to another booth.
I received my salad which was literally lettuce, lettuce, and more lettuce. When I got my lasagna, I ate about a third of it and did not like the taste. Too chewy and burnt.
Thinking the waitress may ask why I didn't enjoy my food, she just stated " I guess you were pretty full. "
I am only writing this because a lot of people were coming in and getting pizza to go. Maybe their pizza is what I should have got........