“A nice find”

Faraco's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 95 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We were on our way home and was driving by. Clearly they have a new addition being finished and it was very nice. The waitress was pleasant and helpful. We ordered our dishes and both were well prepared. I had baked Ziti and my companion had eggplant parmesan. Each dish came with a side salad and garlic knots. Yum.

We would come back if and when we are in the area.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Sorry for this review as I love small businesses that are working hard to earn a living. However, I saw a good review for this restaurant and since it was close by and raining, thought I would give it a try.
First of all, I wasn't waited on as I stood by and finally just sat down in a seat. I like to read the paper and after I did receive my drink order, the lights went out over my table and a few others.
I was waiting for the waitress to possibly reseat me when I finally just moved to another booth.
I received my salad which was literally lettuce, lettuce, and more lettuce. When I got my lasagna, I ate about a third of it and did not like the taste. Too chewy and burnt.
Thinking the waitress may ask why I didn't enjoy my food, she just stated " I guess you were pretty full. "
I am only writing this because a lot of people were coming in and getting pizza to go. Maybe their pizza is what I should have got........

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Ordered a cheese steak to go - when I went to eat it - no cheese and nothing else no sauce - no onions - just meat. And the meat has some funky spices on it - definitely not worth the 9 bucks - drive 4 miles more to one of the real pizza places in town - cheaper and better!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This little pizza restaurant was hands down the best pizza I have ever eaten. I loved the place. The owners make their own sauce and dough using a super hot oven so the pizza is crispy and the cheese is also fantastic! Definitely recommend this place. Owners are lovely.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We picked up an order to go from this restaurant since we were staying at a nearby hotel. Their 'small' stromboli was huge and was packed with toppings and very tasty. The order or 12 wings was also very good - nicely spicy for Buffalo wings. The waitress was very helpful in placing our order and included paper plates and plastic utensils before we even asked! Highly recommend this restaurant.