“Decent Pizza”

Sal's Pizza Randa
Ranked #26 of 94 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered this pizza to be delivered to our hotel room. It took an hour, but arrived hot. We had two pizzas, a meat lovers and a mushroom and cheese, thin crust. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, I'd rate this pizza a 7. It looked like maybe the mushrooms came out of a can/jar, and I ended up picking most of them off. The crust was crispy without being burnt, so that's a plus.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My family loves Sal's for casual no frills yet delicious italian. On a busy weeknight we order their pizza, calzones or sandwiches. Delivery is not always super speedy so order an hour ahead. Food is always hot and delicious.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

We usually go out to eat on Friday nights and Sal's is one of the regular places we pick.
The food is great. I love their homemade lasagna and my husband loves their ravoli. They have specials at night too. It comes with bread and a salad. Service is great and it feels like home.

1  Thank marypop
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Great casual family place with very good food and service. I usually get the Rustica salad.! It is very good!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

As a former New Yorker, finding good pizza has been quite a challenge. No disappointments here though!