“Cheesesteaks & Pizza”

Mike's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Pottstown
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Just a small place, no frills, but the location has been a favorite to (2 blocks away) middle school aged kids for at least 40-50 years, beginning as Red Bernhart's sandwich shop and becoming Mike's probably 20+ years ago. For art least the last few years, it has been named the Top Prize for cheesesteaks and pizza. However, I've been eating Mike's food for 35 yrs. and the Lasagna is THE best ... it only might be topped by a mom's and only a few mom's can do that .... They will serve it in a single serving (which always serves 2 for me), or in a tray made for 15, 20, etc. people. They are very friendly, and always take the time to talk things through for the proper quantity and choices for a family gathering, or other event. Of course, the pricing must be acknowledged - incredibly affordable, especially in light of the generous serving sizes. Top notch all around ...

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Good pizza is hard to find. A stop at Mike's will get you some. Very nice people and fair prices. Their sandwich's are very good as well. Eat -in or take out. Very clean.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

clean restroom, friendly staff, huge portrions, Great daily specials, fair prices. coupons, vip club, black diamond club

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I don't usually put reviews on TripAdvisor but since I used them to find this place I figured I would add one more. Overall I would rate the pizza a 4.25 the pizza was good and I would order from there again. The only recommendation I would make is only buy what you're going to eat that day cold or warmed up I would give it a 2.0

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Love their pizza here. Thin crust with no skimping on the cheese. We usually order on Wednesdays when they have specials on their pizzas.