“Quality ”

Sakura
Ranked #11 of 135 Restaurants in Pottstown
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Beautifully presented and delicious. Wonderful sushi and many choices. Love the pork fried rice and crab rangoon also. Service sometimes a little slow. Very dark lighting.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Great crab ragoon! Excellent sushi! We had their 2 roll deal that comes with soup and appetizers. great
value!

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

My first visit and I ordered take out. I was surprised by how good of quality the food was. I will lost definitely be coming back here. In my short visit I noticed how beautifully decorated the restaurant was. It's small by very nice inside.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Sakura has a good blend of various Asian cuisines offered under one roof as is the trend today. The flavors were bright, the sushi was fresh and the premises were spotless.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

The best Japanese and Chinese food in the area at this time! Clean, fresh & Delicious! I love the vegetable fried rice and the vegetable pad thai. Also, the avocado salad that I get every time I go here. Vegetarian options obviously on the menu! My husband loves the shrimp pad thai and my daughter likes the sweet and sour chicken.