“Wonderful mini-getaway vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Downstairs living area with foosball table, TV and woodstove
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Downstairs living area with foosball table, TV and woodstove
Upstairs deck with seating
Upstairs living area with fireplace, ceiling fan and cable TV.
Bedroom 1: Queen sized bed
Bedroom 2: Full sized bed
Fully stocked kitchen with skylight
Kitchen table with seating for 6
Backyard
Front deck view of fall foliage
Downstairs bedroom twin over full
Ski Hill in Locust Lake with T-bar
The beach at Pines Lake includes a floatable iceberg for kids to enjoy
Fish and boat from one of four lakes
Pines Lake the largest lake, is .5 mile from the house, on the same street.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Frank D
“Wonderful mini-getaway vacation”
Reviewed 24 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The property more than lived up to our expectations for our mini-getaway vacation for my wife's birthday. A bonus was that it was pet friendly so we got to take our furry child, Annie our 3 yr old Australian Shepherd. The house met our needs in every way. Quiet, but not completely secluded. Close enough to needed services but into the woods enough to feel a sense of being off by ourselves.

Had a really great time and we are looking forward to our next trip in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall feeling of the house and the environment around it.
Liked least: The experience was all good.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Oct 2016
Thanks so much for your visit, and glad you had a great stay. Hope to host you again on the future.
Roskos1
“Very unkept inside”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We had booked for a two night stay. Arrived house looked great until we went inside. There was an overbearing smell in the bottom floor. Cobwebs covered the stove and top exhaust had bugs. There were an inch worth of bugs in the two light sconces above fireplace. Downstairs bunk pulled back blankets to apply linens nat's covered
the plastic lining. That was a few we were so disappointed as were the kids but we couldn't stay. I was very unhappy and hope this helps the owner to see whoever is taking care of her property keep it clean is NOT doing their job properly.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Oct 2016
Thanks for all of the information here. We have addressed the situation and are sorry to hear that this affected your stay so greatly. We do care about our renters and their experiences.
582ginger...
“relaxing getaway”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I wanted to plan a small family trip with my husband and three children. We had a great time. The first night I was worried because of the rain but my 15 and 14 year old spent hours playing fooseball and using the wifi which saved me from listening to them complain. My husband and I were able to sit on the porch and enjoy the smell and the view while it was raining. I would definitely come back the community was great and we had a very nice family vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the front porch
Liked least: mosquitos
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ggoody31
“My party and I had a blast”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I spent the weekend with a group of friends and we were not disappointed The house was a perfect getaway completely stocked with the amenities to make our stay great, as well as being in a beautiful location. Would definitely recommend

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Yadi I
“Amazing getaway. ”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was my first time in the Poconos... So I was doing a lot of research and landed upon this rental. First of I want to say this is an amazing area.... Live animals.. Which are lovely to look at from a distance....I enjoyed the fact that i was able to bring my poodle mix. He LOVED IT... It was the greatest thing to see... Beside that the house is extremely cozy.. It could use some upgrade to the rooms, the Tvs and the bathroom shower heads..... But overall it was great love the porch loved the fire place... It was amazing! So quite out there. Make you truly appreciate the little things in life. There a lake around there. My boyfriend and I took our dog there. Cutest thing ever.. Would I come back.. heck yes...

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing