“relaxing getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Downstairs living area with foosball table, TV and woodstove
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Downstairs living area with foosball table, TV and woodstove
Upstairs deck with seating
Upstairs living area with fireplace, ceiling fan and cable TV.
Bedroom 1: Queen sized bed
Bedroom 2: Full sized bed
Fully stocked kitchen with skylight
Kitchen table with seating for 6
Backyard
Front deck view of fall foliage
Downstairs bedroom twin over full
Ski Hill in Locust Lake with T-bar
The beach at Pines Lake includes a floatable iceberg for kids to enjoy
Fish and boat from one of four lakes
Pines Lake the largest lake, is .5 mile from the house, on the same street.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ginger B
“relaxing getaway”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I wanted to plan a small family trip with my husband and three children. We had a great time. The first night I was worried because of the rain but my 15 and 14 year old spent hours playing fooseball and using the wifi which saved me from listening to them complain. My husband and I were able to sit on the porch and enjoy the smell and the view while it was raining. I would definitely come back the community was great and we had a very nice family vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the front porch
Liked least: mosquitos
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ggoody31
“My party and I had a blast”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I spent the weekend with a group of friends and we were not disappointed The house was a perfect getaway completely stocked with the amenities to make our stay great, as well as being in a beautiful location. Would definitely recommend

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Yadi I
“Amazing getaway. ”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was my first time in the Poconos... So I was doing a lot of research and landed upon this rental. First of I want to say this is an amazing area.... Live animals.. Which are lovely to look at from a distance....I enjoyed the fact that i was able to bring my poodle mix. He LOVED IT... It was the greatest thing to see... Beside that the house is extremely cozy.. It could use some upgrade to the rooms, the Tvs and the bathroom shower heads..... But overall it was great love the porch loved the fire place... It was amazing! So quite out there. Make you truly appreciate the little things in life. There a lake around there. My boyfriend and I took our dog there. Cutest thing ever.. Would I come back.. heck yes...

Katyday
Voorheesville, New York
“Great Place- Fun for the whole gang!”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in May 2015

The house met our expectations and Locust Lake provided close by activities. This is a renter for sure!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of options
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
26 Feb 2016
Thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
883steven...
Massapequa, New York
“A cold weekend but very relaxing”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

It was the coldest weekend of our lives but we wanted just to get away with our dogs & relax & we did just that! The place was great just as expected, we started a fire in the fireplace on Saturday & kept it going till Monday, Thanks Elizebeth

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy place nice fireplace, dogs were welcome
Liked least: comforter was rolled up & left in the closet & dishes were in the dishwasher?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Feb 2016
We are glad that you got to relax and enjoyed your stay. Hope the cold weather you experienced doesn't scare you away from returning to the mountains. The weather can be cold at times, but other times it is beautiful! Thanks for the review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing