All reviewsservice dogyoung ladiesacross the streetlong termfull kitchennice staychecking inbed was comfortableesatiffanydeskssystemsmallkitchenetteturnpikephiladelphia
Reviewed 18 July 2017

After writing the review of my stay which resulted in some disappointment the general reached out by telephone shortly after receiving the review. We discussed briefly what happened and she did give me some insight on how the situation came to be. I was not looking to get anything but only bring awareness to what happened to me. She immediately gave me a 40% credit back to my account prior to calling me.

Thank you for rectifying the situation with such sense of urgency.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Valerie, thank you for posting your kind review. We make every effort to provide the level of service you expect and deserve, so it is nice to know when our efforts are recognized. We appreciated you being our guest and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The terrible stay ... I have never received such lack a daisy service from a staff before. The room wasn't clean when we entered and it smelled like a bar. We weren't offered any compensate and I'm very dissatisfied with the whole experience!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

We apologize that we dropped the ball in so many areas during your recent stay at our hotel. We take your feedback seriously and will make changes so that these types of incidents do not occur again. We continually strive to deliver service that goes above and beyond our standards. We hope you and your family will consider a return visit so that we can provide you with the service excellence that you should have experienced during this visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The room was used, the towels were used, the ladies got a new room and the desk agent was frustrated though it wasn't with me I could tell was having a tough day, almost refused me a room even though I had a rightful confirmation and attempted to tell me I was miss booked when clearly my room was given to the ladies who complained right in front of me... I was traveling with 2 minors and had no other hotel to go to due to my prior reservation being missed booked. I had traveled more the 5 hours to get this kind of services, the late night lady was helpful in giving me new bedding and towels

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your review. I was disheartened to read that we did not live up to your expectations, and we are truly sorry for the service issues you encountered during your stay. The condition you described is unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. We are meeting with staff members to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and attention to detail. We invite you to come back and validate the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

If I could rate them a 0 I would! This was one of the worse hotels I've ever seen. Molding banana in my room. Bugs and ants. Holes in wall sheets dirty and that was in room one .. then I get switched to second room Poop all over toilet shower never cleaned. Ashes all over .. soap scum left in sink! Worse customer service I have ever seen .. the front desk hung up on me and told me they could get a house keeper the next day sometime! After I saw the bugs in both room I immediately left! NEVER STAY HERE

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process, and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are working with our Housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily checklists to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very comfortable
Service was excellent
And hotel was very clean and accommodating.only thing that could do some work is breakfast.most people expect to wake up to getting some breakfast.But other than that everything was great!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dana, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting and for your nice review. We are happy you enjoyed our clean facilities and the excellent service we provide. Your comments about our grab-and-go breakfast will be shared with our Brand Leaders to assist them when determining new for future implementation. We look forward to your next stay.