“TERRIBLE HOTEL - RUDE STAFF - BAD AMBIANCE - DON'T STAY EVER”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This hotel is not a good place to live for decent people. Hotel Staff is very rude, non courteous.

If they make mistake, they are non-apologetic. Non caring about guest needs. They Simply ignore everything.

Room conditions are also not good. Very poor. Housekeeping is even Terrible.,
please don't stay here.

Room Tip: Don't Stay here at all,..
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely concerned to read your comments and apologize that our associate was rude to you. Our staff genuinely cares about providing an enjoyable stay to all of our guests, so this incident is not a reflection of our usual service standards. Appropriate action has been taken to ensure this is not repeated. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future so we can prove this is not typical of our usual service.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

After writing the review of my stay which resulted in some disappointment the general reached out by telephone shortly after receiving the review. We discussed briefly what happened and she did give me some insight on how the situation came to be. I was not looking to get anything but only bring awareness to what happened to me. She immediately gave me a 40% credit back to my account prior to calling me.

Thank you for rectifying the situation with such sense of urgency.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Valerie, thank you for posting your kind review. We make every effort to provide the level of service you expect and deserve, so it is nice to know when our efforts are recognized. We appreciated you being our guest and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The terrible stay ... I have never received such lack a daisy service from a staff before. The room wasn't clean when we entered and it smelled like a bar. We weren't offered any compensate and I'm very dissatisfied with the whole experience!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

We apologize that we dropped the ball in so many areas during your recent stay at our hotel. We take your feedback seriously and will make changes so that these types of incidents do not occur again. We continually strive to deliver service that goes above and beyond our standards. We hope you and your family will consider a return visit so that we can provide you with the service excellence that you should have experienced during this visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The room was used, the towels were used, the ladies got a new room and the desk agent was frustrated though it wasn't with me I could tell was having a tough day, almost refused me a room even though I had a rightful confirmation and attempted to tell me I was miss booked when clearly my room was given to the ladies who complained right in front of me... I was traveling with 2 minors and had no other hotel to go to due to my prior reservation being missed booked. I had traveled more the 5 hours to get this kind of services, the late night lady was helpful in giving me new bedding and towels

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your review. I was disheartened to read that we did not live up to your expectations, and we are truly sorry for the service issues you encountered during your stay. The condition you described is unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. We are meeting with staff members to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and attention to detail. We invite you to come back and validate the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

If I could rate them a 0 I would! This was one of the worse hotels I've ever seen. Molding banana in my room. Bugs and ants. Holes in wall sheets dirty and that was in room one .. then I get switched to second room Poop all over toilet shower never cleaned. Ashes all over .. soap scum left in sink! Worse customer service I have ever seen .. the front desk hung up on me and told me they could get a house keeper the next day sometime! After I saw the bugs in both room I immediately left! NEVER STAY HERE

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process, and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are working with our Housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily checklists to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
0.9 km away
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
1.4 km away
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
0.7 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
0.1 km away
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
3.2 km away
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
1.1 km away
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!