“Horrible”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Went in to buy meat, bread, etc, and the man behind the counter told me he couldn't fill my order for at least 20 min. There may have been 3 people in the place. I couldn't believe it. I asked why and if he was serious. He said yes he was. I was shocked at his rude and ignorant lazy behavior. Clearly he doesn't care about customers. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We had lunch here on a hot Summer afternoon. The beer was cold and the sandwiches delicious. Service was friendly and fast. Good value for your dollar too!

1  Thank Luv2go1019
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This place is really wonderful. Always fresh and good. The service is really wonderful. Big sandwiches and great food.

1  Thank Ken T
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Visited the deli for lunch recently and quite honestly ranked one of the worst dining experiences in quite a long time. We ordered a variety of sandwiches including their so called famous corned beef. The meat was dry as other people on Trip Advisor have mentioned as well. Bread not great either. The other item ordered was char broiled 1/2 pound burger. This bad boy was CHAR BURNED. We took it back for another and yep the replacement was just the same. To ice the cake our youngest ordered a hot dog. That too was burned. My synopsis is this concerning the deli. They had two people working on a Saturday afternoon. The deli was packed and they were multitasking leaving all of the food on the grill to burn. The staff however were friendly but pretty safe bet we will never return.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Not really a fan. I find the meats to be dry and the sammies to have little flavor. I have tried this place a couple times and have never really found it to be worthy for another visit.