“Great!”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriends family. When we arrived, the lobby was packed! So packed we almost turned around to leave, mind you it was Saturday afternoon. They gave us a 25 min wait time. There were enough seats for about 10 people and so we stood there for the whole time. We then were seated and our hostess and waitress were great. We ordered and after about a 45 min wait time, we got our food. The family agreed that the lighting was so low that we could barely read our menus without shoving them in our faces.
The waitress came by with all of our meals and gave everyone their food except for me. The waitress apologized and offered me a complimentary soup of the day (loaded baked potato soup) which was amazing! Then a man came by [I'm assuming he was the shift supervisor or something of the sort] and apologized so many times that everyone else had gotten their food except me. He brought me a complimentary side of mashed potatoes while I waited and even offered me yet another complimentary item: a slice of cheesecake.
My chicken and biscuits were great when they arrived to the table. Overall, the service was amazing and for the amount of people they had, they pulled off a great deal. I expected them to forget about the complimentary cheesecake since that comes at the end, but no they were right on top of it. This is a great place to go if you are also wanting to do a bit of shopping. (Stores around include Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Claire's, H&M, and even a goodwill and food mart.)

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Wife and I stopped in for an late lunch/early dinner. Seemed like a good time to be there, not nearly as crowded as usual. We both ordered chicken dishes. Mine a New Orlean's style, hers a pasta dish. Food took forever to arrive. Chicken pieces were nothing we would serve anyone. I ate mine carefully, she pushed hers aside and ate very little. She was asked if she wanted a box but not if anything was wrong. She did not want a box!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

The meal was really good. The atmosphere was very nice but it is a bit over crowded.we waited over 1/2 an hour to be seated. it was far from our home so we waited it out. the food came quickly so that was good, I personally do not like sitting that close to strangers.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Used the outside dining. Flies were terrible. You would think they would try to do something about that. Food was good. Service was ok.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Great place to have a meal! So much to choose from. A little bit expensive but huge portions and the CHEESECAKE...delicious!!! This was our 2nd time eating there. We are from out of town and met friends there for and early dinner. Fantastic appetizers!! I suggest the fried crab wontons! You can't go wrong!