“Surprised!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #849 of 2,427 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 301 South Hills Village, , Pittsburgh where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Husband and I needed something quick before hitting the traffic out of South Hills Village. We’d never tried Noodles & Company in the food court so decided t5o give it a try.

Husband’s Pad Thai with shrimp was surprisingly good and there was a generous number of tender medium sized shrimp. There was a definite zing to the sauce but it was not Thai hot which was more to my taste than husband’s.

I had the Truffled Mac with steak which was very flavorful. I’d expected it to be drier than it was so was pleased with the dish.

The employee who took our order was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

After a busy afternoon we were still on the go and hungry. Had never tried Noodles & Company so went there.

Husband had Pad Thai with shrimp which was surprisingly good with a generous number of medium sized tender shrimp. It had a definite zing to it but was not overly spicy. My Truffled Mac with steak was also very flavorful. I expected it to be somewhat dry but that was not the case.

The person who took our order was very personable and helpful. We will definitely order from Noodles & Company again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I like Noodles & Company a lot. It has a diverse menu and the food is well prepared and tasty.
Good for a quick lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

This is located in the food court inside the mall, but in nice weather, there's seating outside. I stop here for a quick lunch occasionally when I'm at the Village. I like the pad thai noodle plate, but there's a pretty good selection of all kinds of noodle dishes. It's not a large serving, but pretty good for a light meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I love noodles, so anywhere that lets me pick my noodles and makes my lunch or dinner fresh is a great find!