“Always a favorite”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Love Park Bruges -been going there for years and it is always consistently good. Love the frites and mussels. My husband loves the chicken but order it early as it takes a little longer. They have an excellent service and bar staff.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is a real jewel. Nice ambiance
Great food. Only bad thing is they don’t take reservations and there is no room to wait comfortably. I would go more often if I knew I could arrive and have a table. But if you are adventurous and don’t mind to wait on weekend nights then this is a really most visit place in the burgh. My favorite steak.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank D3135OBanad
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Killer!!! Just try it man. It's really cool. Cozy. Great, great food. It's gets full. Not sure if they take reservations - you may have to wait but it's worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank joemariniglass
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

We have been dining at Point Brugge since they opened in the Point Breeze, and have enjoyed consistently tasty and satisfying meals as a family. That's a record hard to beat, considering how fickle loyalties patrons can be once disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 16 January 2019

I met my daughter and friends at Point Brugge Cafe before visiting The Frick for Sunday Brunch. We arrived 5 minutes after opening and the place was already full (get there early). We opted to sit at the counter which was a great option. I ordered the Duck Confit Hash...so yummy! All four of us really enjoyed our meal and mimosas. The gal behind the counter was super friendly and was very helpful with suggestions. I highly recommend Point Bugge Cafe for Brunch.

Date of visit: December 2018