“A Five Star Treat in the Strip District”
Review of Eleven

Eleven
Reserve with OpenTable
Eleven is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,469 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Cross street: 12th St.
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Rarely do I hand out five stars but Eleven is highly deserving. Beginning with attentive, professional and knowledgeable service staff to the expertly crafted desserts, everything clicked. None of our foursome ordered the same entree and we were all equally satisfied. My entree was the hanger steak and I savored each bite. I shared almost unwillingly but each sample bite returned to me stood in its own. The oysters were luxurious and the house hot sauce was fresh and potent. Eleven is an excellent choice when seeking a relaxing, quiet dinner with family or colleagues. Our three course dinner for four before a generous tip was $250.

Is this helpful? Let me know and enjoy Eleven.

Date of visit: February 2019
3  Thank tonyjb2016

Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Visited here with my hubby for my birthday. This place has been on my list for quite some time and it did not disappoint! The musses were probably some of the best I’ve ever had - the sauce- YUM! I had the Scottish salmon and it was wonderful, light, and not overly saturated with ingredients like some fish dishes can be. Truly delicious! My husband had a seafood combination plate and he seem to really love it. It was nice to try a few dishes. We had the candy bar for dessert and it was unbelievably decadent and unique. The moose layer was definitely my favorite! We will be back! Thank you, Eleven for a great experience!

Reviewed 30 January 2019

Will certainly becoming back here for seconds! Service was fast, food was delectable! A great way to spend the evening.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

I actually went here twice during my time in Pittsburgh. The first experience was fine. It was a large group in the private event space. Pretty, but nothing overly impressive. My second visit was terrible. Not sure what was happening in the kitchen but it took over an hour to get salads during lunch. Our waitress avoided our table so we didn't get water refills and appetizers just sat on the table. We had to seek out the manager and when he didn't go run and hide, he literally could not have cared less. He had our money and he didn't care. Ugh. Just awful. Again the food was fine, but the staff just RUINED the experience. Just skip it. There are so many great spots in Pittsburgh and this isnt one of them.

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

The overall quality at Eleven has dropped over time. While the service and ambience holds strong the food quality does not. My steak was full of grizzle. Should have sent it back.

Sadly this is not the unhappy first.