“Don't waste your money.”
Review of Rudy's Submarines

Rudy's Submarines
Ranked #1,064 of 2,393 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We live in the area and have ordered from Rudy's Subs for years. We take out if we do at all. I don't care to sit inside. They do offer plenty of seating. It can be a hit or miss at times, over the years I have been overly disappointed. The standards in food preparation and quality have diminished over the years. It is extremely expensive for what you receive. All bun and little meat. I wouldn't mind paying extra for the quality but it is not there. Go to the Rudy's Subs on route 22 in Monroeville. I didn't take a picture of the sub, I was so discussed I threw it out. Will not return.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This was one of our go-to places for years. Rudy's use to be the best around. This place still serves up a good sub when your in need of a fix Love the ham and egg or the Italian. We always order take out when ordering from here.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Looking for a sub or hoagie in Pittsburgh? Give Rudy's a try and use their coupon or buy their deal on Local Flavor. $1 off, FREE side, $2 off, $5 off coupons or 50% off ($10 for $20 deal).

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to Rudy subs and got a fabulous steak and cheese as well as a wonderful Italian that was reminiscent of years past. The cost was much higher than a fast food sub sandwich place would be but the quality was excellent.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

i haven't been to any Rudy's subs for a while. I was reminded from a co-worker about that restaurant. Wow.. I got the steak and cheese and a cheeseburger sub. Just the way I always remembered those places. Everything is prepare fresh while you order. Fresh cellone's bread. I have been to the Braddock hills, plum, and monroeville locations in the past month and they are all outstanding!