“One of my regular lunch stops”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #1,282 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This Wendy's is a weekly stop and always friendly. The staff tries hard to keep it clean and usually busy.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

I went through the drive-thru for a quick lunch. When checking my bag, I noticed they didn't give me napkins. When I asked for some, I was told they were out. I even made sure I asked again to make sure she didn't misunderstand me and I didn't misunderstand her. Yep, a restaurant that is out of napkins. I'm often amazed by restaurants that run out of stuff that is easily bought if you just send someone to the grocery store. Seriously, shows a serious lack of leadership. Typical Wendy's otherwise.