“Good Sunday Meal”

Ranked #899 of 2,394 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: USD 0 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 May 2016

My wife and I visited this Outback on Sunday, May 1, 2016. We were seated immediately. Staff and waitress were friendly and attentive. I had the seasoned peppered ahi and chicken tortilla soup. My wife had mushroom marsala style steak. Food was delicious and proper temperature. Only small complaint was slight wait for food, although restaurant was quite busy. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

It's just an average steak place. Crowded and service was spotty. Felt a little rushed by the wait staff.
Enticed by the blooming onion. Don't do it. Greasy and gosh, I can't imagine it's at all good for you. The steaks were average, at best. Passed on dessert.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Food was served very slowly even though busy dinner rush looked to have subsided. Server was interactive and nice although she missed bringing sides, drinks etc in a timely manner. Food was ok predictable chain restaurant quality without much flavour. Haven't had blooming onion in years and very really disappointed, don't remember that much grease on one plate. Probably won't be back for a long while.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Nice filet mignon (after they cooked it the second time since I asked for it medium and they cooked it well done) and good lobster tail for the price. Good service and great merlot Boomey wine for $4, can't beat it! Manager gave me a free dessert because of steak which was a nice gesture. All in all, good service, nice casual atmosphere, and good food.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

My family and I go to Outback at around twice a month. The interior design is great. The food is really good, especially their steak, ribs, and shrimp. If they have the salted caramel cookie, get it for dessert. My only problem with this restaurant and Outback in general is that they change the menu and recipes too often. One day, I got a prime rib dip that used to be really good, but instead I got a fatty piece of steak on a dry bun. Overall, Outback is a very good restaurant, but need a menu that changes once a year, not once every three months