“salt and pepper shrimp”

Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mount Lebanon
Reviewed 9 February 2018

the food is always good -- the salt an pepper shrimp is especially good -- we have never had a bad meal here

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese food in Pittsburgh, hands down. We love coming here. Service is average to good. Food is always great.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Just been several times for lunch, service is great, very quick, quite environment, good to bring business partner for a quick meal.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We've been going to the Sesame Inn for 20 years so I'm disappointed that it's gone down. I ordered chicken fried rice with no bean sprouts and received a regular order of chicken fried rice. Since this was takeout I didn't realize their mistake until I got home. It's a shame. The bean sprouts were cooked throughout the fried rice and a couldn't eat it. I called the Restauant and they offered to redo it, but by that time it was late and I didn't have time to drive back and pick it up and drive home again.

I would say this restaurant is fine if you are ordering something from the menu, but if you have a special order they have trouble with it.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The find is consistently good. My favorite is Grand Marnier Shrimp. We usually eat at the one in Ross. Our whole family celebrates Chinese New Year there. It is a custom that we have been doing the last 30 years. My Grandson told his teacher that his Papa thinks that we are Chinese, but we are not.

Date of visit: February 2017