“Amazing wings!”

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Had lunch here while in town for a Pirates game. Had great service and food was amazing! Friends had wings which were amazing, huge portions so beware!!

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped in prior to Pirates game. Good selection of beer and mixed drinks. Food was really good with big servings. Neighborhood feel. Looks like a fun bar for late night

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I picked this place due to the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was was all have mentioned -- great food. My problem was with my waiter. He seemed a bit overwhelmed (I've been one myself). I had to remind him for a takeout box. I had to remind him for lemons for my water. It took a long time to get some mayo for my fries. But I'll be back -- just to check out a sandwich and a different waiter!

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

If you are on Carson street in Pittsburgh or visiting this wonderful city on a trip.....stop here!!!! The food is amazing, the beer is awesome, and atmosphere is so "the burgh"! I love this place! Can't go wrong on a game night, Friday night, or just a relaxed afternoon. Go to fat heads!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Wow. This was a very enjoyable place. Love the atmosphere and the staff are exceptional. Any place that has "Head"wiches instead of sandwiches is unique. The "Head"which is a sandwich but at the size of a human head. They are very good. And the homemade potato chips are outstanding. Go there on an empty stomach. Very highly recommend.