“Never disappointed! ”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Zip 15275 412 494 3366 Phone
Description: Zip 15275 412 494 3366 Phone
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Papaya is the best Thai and sushi. It is super clean, easy parking and the wait staff is very polite and helpful and, then there's the food! We just had Thai boat soup, chicken satay and a spicy pepper tuna roll. Delicious! We love this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank 345donnap

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Papaya is OK as far as thai in a shopping center goes. The soup & appetizers are good. The sushi was not as described (some descriptions said crab stick, some said crab - it was all crab stick) & I would not get it again.

The dining room is dim, generic, & had Italian crooner music playing while the bar had the sound on for a sitcom.

The staff is pleasant & the food comes out quickly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017

My friend and I had a nice dinner here last weekend. The service was excellent. The appetizers were excellent - we had the chicken satay and steamed dumplings. The thai iced tea was excellent. Our main courses were very good and average. Overall a nice experience.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I've now eaten at Papaya at least four times for both lunch and dinner. Most recently, I ordered the red curry chicken lunch special which came with a soup (I chose hot and sour) and a mini spring roll. I had dinner here the same night and ordered the boat noodles. Everything was delicious and the service was friendly and casual. The boat noodles were interesting. It was very similar to Vietnamese pho, except the broth had a different flavor. What is most amazing to me about Papaya is how inexpensive it is! You can get lunch for less than $10 and my huge bowl of noodles was less than $12. I will eat here whenever I'm in the area!

On an unrelated note, a man walked in to pick up an order the last time I was there. He had a 2-foot long purple plush unicorn tucked under his arm. He was literally parked immediately outside the door, so it was baffling to me why he felt the need to bring his unicorn into the restaurant with him. It takes all kinds to run this world!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

My family decided to give Papaya a try after several recommendations... we were not disappointed. My children had the general tso's fish, which was a special that day, they both loved it and the flavor was amazing. I got the salmon in Bangkok and the salmon was cooked perfectly... I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Date of visit: February 2017