“Great little find”
Review of Shiloh Grill

Shiloh Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shiloh Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,394 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tuesday is Bacon Night.
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We (family of 4 with kids ages 3 and 5) combined dinner at Shiloh with a ride up the Monongahela Incline (a short walk from the station at the top of Mount Washington)and ice cream from a shop across the street. The place may not look like much from the outside but it was a great experience for us. We were there on a Monday night so it was not crowed at all. I see can it getting a little crazy on a weekend night. They have a patio area for eating outside but we decided on dining inside. The menu has some interesting selections and the place is kid friendly. The portions of foods are quite large and reasonably priced. Our server was excellent and was great with dealing with a slight snafu with my wife changing her original order. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We took the in line up and walked over. Not.far. Great menu. Salads. Apps. Outdoor seating. Wines only 6 dollars because it was Wednesday. Well worth a return trip. Outdoor seating lovely. A great dinner. Reasonable prices

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was among the highlights of our trip to Pittsburgh, and easily the best meal we have had in a the last few months. We were seated inside - it was 90+ that day. The environment is comfortable and ok, but we were not expecting anything fancy.
Our 8-year old daughter ordered the chicken quesadilla. This was the best I have ever had. I had the Delmonico a Go Go, and it was awesome. Our younger daughter had pasta with marinara sauce with grilled chicken, and the chicken was amazing. A simple item as Tater Tots blew us over. My wife had something like a farmer's platter kind of a bowl (I forgot the name, but it had fried chicken and home fries) , which was the only item that was mediocre.
And all this without a big hole in the pocket.
A tip: This is one block away from the overlook, so there is no view. I have heard people get disappointed by this. So please set your expectations right.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Walked across the bridge from the Point to the Duquense Incline. After getting a feel for the neighborhood we arrived around 6pm on Friday in October. Our server was Miles. He was friendly, informative and attentive. The place was crowded and filling up but we were seated promptly. The pierogies were a real treat. The Lasagne Aurbergine was excellent and the Grilled Veggie Salad held it's own. Otter Couch Surfer was on tap for $3 for Happy Hour.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

We ate here the night after I ran the Pittsburgh 1/2 marathon -- so I'd built up a bit of an appetite -- and we both decided to try out the "build your own bowl program". It was awesome! You pick a base, a protein, and a topper, and they cook it up for you. I had quinoa, braised short ribs and roasted veggies, while my husband opted for tater tots, jerk chicken, and roasted veggies. We were both super happy with our combos. My husband got a huge kick out of the fact that they had a beer called "Shut up, Meg!" on tap. To my dismay, they didn't have one called "Shut up, Joe!", but that's ok ;)