All reviews room was clean shower had great water pressure depending on traffic two double beds desk and chair primanti brothers yogurt hard boiled eggs ironing board hot items make your own waffles waffle maker stay there again the staff was friendly and helpful nice stay free breakfast very nice hotel
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We look to book this hotel every time we come to Pittsburgh and every time we stay here we have nothing less than great service. Not only are the service and staff at this comfort inn great, but you can beat the location. It’s less than a mile from the highway, less than a mile from a Prinanti brothers and it’s a couple minutes down the road from shopping and restaurants. This is always my first choice when we come for sports events!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jcarricato23
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Hotel & staff very nice. Rooms very clean & comfortable. Breakfast was better than most, with good choices. Very easy to get downtown, with great scenery along the way. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make sure that each of our guests is treated with respect during their stay.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

From the cable TV, which Is the best of any hotel I stay at, and I am a platinum member, to the selection at breakfast. They always answer my questions and ask me how things are going, very personable people, and a great general manager. Stay here, please ! You won't be sorry.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the perfect 10! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for business, and we look forward to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Comfort Inn Pittsburgh/Steubenville Pike!
The hotel was very clean and well maintained and not over priced.
All of the staff members we encountered,Emilia, Larry, Laura, & Javed were very friendly and helpful.
We will happily stay here the next time we stay in Pittsburgh!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Happy Holidays,
Comfort Inn, Pittsburgh

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I tend to avoid Comfort Inns because I associate them with dated, semi-clean rooms. I was pleasantly surprised. The desk staff were kind and efficient. The rooms had been updated, though there were places on the bathroom wall where you could see where the old fixtures used to be installed. Minor detail. The trim above the shower where the wall paper meets the tub surround was missing and the wall paper was starting the curl away. Again, minor. There was a microwave and mini-fridge. Updated furniture, flooring, fixtures, and countertop - very clean and modern. They also offer a hot breakfast bar. All for less than $100. I'd definitely go back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.