All reviewsshower had great water pressureroom was cleandepending on trafficdesk and chairprimanti brothersyogurthard boiled eggsironing boardhot itemswaffle makerthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice stayfree breakfastvery nice hotelfree parkingchannelsrefrig
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This hotel is terrible! The front desk staff assigned me to the room right next to the entrance and that night was a nightmare! People played music really loud and smoke near the entrance in the midnight, I called the front desk stuff, but no one showed up to stop them. The guests were party like crazy. At 2:30 , I called the staff again and I said I will call 911 if this won't stop. Finally the staff showed up and asked the people to turn off the music, thank you!! I waked up in the morning and took a shower, when I was going to dry my hair, guess what ? The fXXckin hair dryer is out of order! I went to the front desk and asked for a hair dryer. The front desk girl said : I will send a new one to your room in couple of minutes. But I didn't get any hair dryer until I checked out .. yeah ..fantastic service

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Frankie Rae P, Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Pari Patel
GM
Comfort Inn Pittsburgh

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here as a stop on our way north, and we were pleasantly surprised! The room was updated, clean, and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The biggest perk is that there's a Primanti Brothers practically within earshot! We stayed in several hotels afterward while traveling, and we kept talking about how this one had the most comfortable bed out of all of our hotels (and it was the one we paid the least for!).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Frankie Rae P, Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the nice compliments!We hope you'll find another opportunity to visit us again.
Pari P
GM 412.922.7555

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I don't ask much of a room during a one day trip. But when They say it's non-smoking I'd like something that doesn't smell like a hole in the wall strip club. Staff was friendly, but the smell out weighs the staff. I would avoid.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Greetings,
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy what we've done here at Pittsburgh Airport, but we will certainly take your feedback into consideration to see how we can use it to improve around here. Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have a mixed review. We really liked the comfortable bed and the friendly staff. The breakfast was good with a selection that should satisfy most anyone. The location is convenient to the city without paying downtown rates.
My major concern is that we couldn't get rid of a certain dampness in our room. Perhaps it was the ineffective bathroom exhaust fan? The AC unit worked fine but the mustiness persisted for our three day stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Frankie Rae P, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh / Steubenville Pike, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Pari Patel
GM
Comfort Inn Pittsburgh

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stayed for one night when visiting Andy Warhol Museum in roadtrip heading to Niagar Falls.

Pros:
- the Staff was friendly. with special thanks for the lady at reception on the morning of 17Jun, which was super helpful and friendly over breakfast.
- breakfast included

Cons:
- location is not good, very far from city center
- hotel is dated, needing a lot of renovation.
- the first room given to us smelled a lot like tobacco, and so we had to move to a different one. Samething happening to a couple traveling with us
- The towels on the bathroom had Hairs, the Restrooms were very old and not very clean.
- all the furniture was very old and overall not very clean

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple