“Yummy Thai Food”

Thai Foon
Ranked #386 of 2,391 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Very good Thai food and consistently decent service. Often chilly, so I suggest taking a jacket even if it's warm outside. We go there pretty often and always have good food & service.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Wanted a quick dinner before going to the movies. Found this very close to Cinemark Settler's Ridge which made it very convenient. Got a table right away. No alcohol but excellent black iced tea. Service was quick along with our appetizers. Spring rolls (small side) and steamed dumplings were great. Main course we shared green beans with chicken, beef lo mein, and citrus pineapple chicken. All were delicious and there was plenty to take home including rice. Will definitely make this our pre-movie stop for now on.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Great food and service! Sadly no wine or beer but we survived. We all ordered different items and shared. It was fun and we all enjoyed our choices. Drunken noodles, Thai curry noodles, Sweet and Tangy chicken, Green Curry Chicken, they were all good!

Reviewed 27 August 2015

We enjoyed our meals, especially the fried rice and the curry. We were the only people in the restaurant because it was about 3 pm and our server took forever to come to the table and didn't check back until I got up,and went looking for her to refill my water. I would probably not go back.

1  Thank PennWanderer
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I enjoy Bubble Tea when I visit Thai Foon. My go-to is green tea, coconut milk with lychee jelly, very reasonably priced. I had Thai spring rolls for an appetizer followed by Jap Chap, a flavourful noodle dish (made with sweet potato noodles for weight loss!), lots of julienned veggies and tofu. Lots of nicely done dishes, good service, clean restaurant. Not the fanciest place, but good, affordable Thai food in decent sized servings so you'll be requesting a doggie bag.