“Quiet and cozy.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I was in a hurry for lunch. They accommodated my rush. I had the beef broccoli, shrimp egg roll, and fried rice. Food met my expectations, service was decent and polite. Nothing fancy. Just average food, but delight to taste. I would have tried something more interesting if my time permitted. Next time!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is our go to Chinese restaurant. They recently added a new Thai menu. I tried the Pad Thai Tofu and it was excellent. We are a family of vegetarians and the owner is always exceptionally accommodating to special requests. Great food at a reasonable price.

It's also a good place to watch local sports as you eat dinner as they put local games on the television.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We have been getting food for the Red Tea house for a meet long time. Very nice environment and good you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is a good place for lunch. To speed things up (if you need to get back to work in under an hour)...you can order ahead on their site...and have your items ready by the time you get there, to relax, sit and eat.

I recommend the Volcano Roll as well as the Henry Roll (both are quite tasty for sushi selections)...and the Egg Rolls and Crispy Beef entrée are pretty good too.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I have been going the this restaurant (name change over the years) for years. The food is delicious and fresh! I don't know why it is not crowded??? Don't forget about this restaurant, go back and have a lunch or yummy dinner. Take out also! I am just giving this place a review becasue I like it so much!