Cambria Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspens gameconsol energy centerchef charlesfront deskfree shuttlethe shuttle driverparking deckattending an eventchoice hotelsduquesne universityhockey arenarooms are hugemile radiuswithin milessitting areagreat roomking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked this hotel due to the proximity to the arena for a Saturday night game against the Habs. Location was not the best thing about this hotel, it was the people! Justin at the front desk was great for checking in, taking care of our rooms and knowledgeable about the area. The hotel rooms were great, clean and very spacious. Bathrooms were very modern and clean. Never had a long wait for the elevator, we were on the 4th floor. The kids enjoyed the pool which is open to midnight! The highlight of the hotel is definitely Thurston the shuttle driver! He has extensive knowledge of the Pittsburgh area as he took us to Pams Diner near the University district and gave us a quick history of the areas we were driven through. His stories of friends and family made me feel as if I knew him for years rather than minutes. Never let Thurston go elsewhere as this would be a great loss for Cambria! Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Pittsburgh, we will return again.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor facing North, no noise at night and great view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was awesome! The room was very clean and presentable. Jim the morning shift at the front desk was wonderful and prompt on getting an early morning cab for me. He went above and beyond. Bill from hopewell Virginia.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there for a Penguins game and it was great. Super friendly staff, nice spacious room and couldn’t be closer to PPG Paints Arena. No parking hassles, one minute walk to and from game. Very comfortable beds.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have attended the same charity event hosted by the Cambria Suite hotel for the past 4 years. Although it's the only time I stay at this facility, I am welcomed back by familiar faces and memories each visit. Rula Justin was particularly helpful this past trip in handling my room request and dietary needs.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in need of a rental vehicle but the closest locations to the hotel were all sold out. I asked the Cambria Shuttle operator if he could help me and Thurston was very open to seeing how he could assist me. He took me to a ocation a bit out of range and awaited for me outside just in case I couldn’t find a vehicle. This was re-assuring an above an beyond and I really appreciated it. I stayed 7 days and every time I saw Thurston he was friendly and this shows he knows how to provide customer service with a smile. Thank you!!

Room Tip: Request a city view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends