This hotel was within a couple blocks of the various hospitals. We were given a reduced rate and no parking fee for being a patient at one of the hospitals. About 15 minutes after we checked into our room, we received a courtsey call to make sure the room was satisfactory. The room was very clean with a note saying the coverlets are cleaned after each guest and TV remote, tray, etc. had been sanitized. (I'm one who always checks mattresses for bedbugs!) My husband hates driving in an area he is not familiar with so we took the hotel shuttle to the hospital. The driver gave me a card so that when I was finished with my doctor visit, I could call for a pick up to return to the hotel. Checkout time is 12 noon. Did not get to try the breakfast, but there was a sign saying if you were in a hurry, a bag would be provided for a "breakfast on the go". There was microwave and refrigerator in the room. The staff was very polite and helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn