“Good college bar”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are around college age this is a good spot on the South Side to start a bar crawl. Has a pool table and darts and good beer selection.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I had a salad and my partner went for his favorite a burger. My god Mexico, Caribbean, Canada, USA, Europe burger burger burger.

Not as good as at Happy Hour at McCormicks and Schmick last might.

For me I thought the salad was missing something.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

If you are a college student, this could be a hangout for you. Students hang out here to drink, but forget the food. There are much better places at South Side to drink at & get good food too .

1  Thank 1914MimiA
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The waitresses were new and dumb. Barbi flirted with the guy (my boss) for a half hour while we all wanted drinks and food?! Good luck the place was pretty lame even during trivia

Reviewed 4 February 2017

The hubby and I were invited for an after dinner drink. The place was VERY hip! They have amazing decor, and the vibe is live! If you are looking for the 'pulse' of the city, and a hip bar scene, this is where you should try!

1  Thank bobbiec67