“Good place for Lunch, but not so good bagels.”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #1,307 of 2,209 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 3 October 2016

When living near NYC I remember a saying that goes like a Bagel is a Cement donut. Is supposed to be a piece of bread heavy and hearty, one is more than enough to satisfy almost everyone. Most people are filled with just one. The Bagels at Panera are way too soft, even after toasting them. Everything else at the shop is Ok, Lunch is great and the salads are very tasty, the soups are flavorful and rich and creamy. But the bagels are lousy.The take 2 for Lunch or Dinner is a heck of a deal.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I was in charge of breakfast one morning for a family get together in Pittsburgh. I figured bagels, coffee would be the easy way to go. This panera was a little tough to find. It's kind of tucked in the corner of the Waterworks mall. It's right next door to Burgatory. Once I found it, I came in and ordered breakfast. I got an assortment of bagels, all of which they sliced, and got me a coffee traveler and a couple of egg souffles', fairly quick. All the bagels were really good, I'd have to recommend the cinnamon crunch bagel as my favorite.
It was close to my aunt's house in aspinwall, and I know I can go again if I'm in town, knowing how quick they were able to get me squared away.